Friday 6 April 2018

The Disgusting Lunch

I am learning to: Inform my audience by sharing an entertainment moment. 

Eww what’s that smell I asked myself as I cover my nose. I was guessing what the smell could be, was it mushroom (vomit sound). As I recognised the smell, wait, wait… NO WAY! I knew that I smelt something fishy!

I ran as fast as I could upstairs to confirm what it could be, fish soup or fish stew. I knew that I was close, it has to be something with fish! When I got upstairs I could see a big pie bowl. I got so disgusted that I didn’t want to look at it. My mum came,“What's for dinner?” she said as she came from her bedroom. “ Fish cakes, that’s for dinner mum” I said.

I tried to go back to my bedroom as soon as possible but it was too late. My dad dragged me to my chair. He got me a plate and told me to get two fish cakes. He knew that I hated them that's why I was first to eat it. They were all staring at me while I picked my two. I was about to overcome my fear of the fish cakes.

But did I do it, NO. I stared at it for a long time, then I looked at my dad and said “ do I have to eat this? ”

No comments:

Post a Comment